Monday 14 May 2018

Challenge #287 - week of 14th May 2018

Ah! I should learn to keep my mouth shut! As soon as I say that I'm keeping up with the prompts, I drop a week!

I actually made a layout using a prompt recently so I'll be sharing soon. But for today, I'd like to give you a new prompt based on a really short 24-hour trip I recently made to the UK.

I'd like you to be inspired by awards.


I went over to the UK to surprise my little sister who had been nominated for an award in the "Pride of Rugby Awards 2018" for the category "Town Centre Business of the Year". I'm so proud of her because even though she's been running creativity workshops for some time, her business has only been in its new premises - where she sells a section of modern yarns and accessories as well as offering workshops for all sorts of creative skills - for a couple of months. Anyway, I took a few photos and this prompt will be a good excuse for me to make a layout about the fun evening we had!


I'm sure you have a story or ten that feature awards of some sort. School, sport, university, work, hobby - you name it, there's usually an award to talk about and celebrate. You, your family, your children, a relative, a friend or even in your imagination. Of course, we are bound to have an item or two in your stash that feature awards in some way - trophies, banners, rosettes, stars, quotes! I'm sure you can find something to be inspired by.

If you're inspired to create this week, don't forget that you can add your own creations to our Facebook group here - we love it when you share so please don't be shy! Tag your entry with #WMXX so we know exactly which inspiration you've taken. 

Or simply tell us in the comments where to find you... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...