Tuesday 27 March 2018

Challenge #281 - week of 26th March 2018

I recently filled a pizza box up with a scrappy care package of goodies and sent it back across the ocean to our Whimsical Musings Bestie over there in NYC! I know that sounds a little strange but I knew that an injection of new goodies was exactly what she needed to keep her motivation going after a full month of scrapping together across the miles. I had seen some product that I knew would suit her perfectly and picked out a selection of papers, die cuts, washi, sequins, confetti and any other little bits and pieces that would go with the items I'd chosen from Crate Paper's Oasis and Shimelle's Starshine collections.

Now to cut a long story short, the items arrived as hoped and were very, very much appreciated which made me really happy. It seems that I'd picked out the right mix patterns, colours and elements. So why am I describing this long, convoluted story to you? Well, one of the papers was a particular hit...


And so... this week, I'd like you to be inspired by tags!

Think luggage tags, clothing tags, security tags, name tags. Travel products, stories or memories. Name tags that you sew into children's school uniforms or badges on scout/girl guide uniforms. Brown luggage tags or colourful ones such as this vellum paper. I think there are so many different tags or ways to use tags on your products that you are sure to find a way to be inspired this week!

If you're inspired to create this week, don't forget that you can add your own creations to our Facebook group here - we love it when you share so please don't be shy! Tag your entry with #WMXX so we know exactly which inspiration you've taken. 

Or simply tell us in the comments where to find you... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...