Monday 10 October 2016

Challenge #232 week of 10th October 2016

I'm pretty caught up with the ScrapHappy family exclusive LOAD1016 at the moment so I'm here with a very quick prompt for you. And I'll be sure to get it done and shared with you by the end of the week. In fact, I have a few to show you from the first week already!

I'd like you to be inspired by your signature technique.

Whether this is a technique you find yourself doing just recently or something you've done from day  one, let's celebrate those things that you do on your scrapbook pages which make a page distinctively you!

I'm back into thread, twine and splatting right now - my LOAD layouts from the first week are full of them! But I'm always taking my layout photos at the end of the night in terrible light so they're not shown at their best. I promise to find time this week to take some better photos and post them here.

In the meantime, thread, twine and splatting definitely comes in waves so why don't I share a few previous makes?







We'd love you use this prompt and hope you will share your creations - there are now two ways to do this!

You can either upload your layout into the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery with the tag WM#232 or you can post it in our Whimsical Musings Facebook group. We've decided that we'll save albums for special occasions so just load up your photo to the group with the tag WM#232 in the write up text so that we can find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...