Wednesday 17 August 2016

Challenge #225 - week of 15th August 2016

Arrrghghg, late again! Sorry :-(

Therefore, I'm keeping it quick this week with my late prompt.

I was "home" in the UK last week for new nephews and family time, and today my sister and her family are arriving for a few days. It's got me thinking....

This week, I'd like you to be inspired by siblings.

You might have brothers and/or sisters and if not, then there must be siblings in your extended family. Or how about how you feel so close to your best friend that they could be your sister. Or the relationship your kids, or fur babies have with their own brothers and sisters. There's a lot of different directions to take this one.

I've done many layouts about my own family over the years but let me just share one or two. I will have to find a different way to take it this time around!





We'd love you to be inspired by this prompt and hope you will share your creations - there are now two ways to do this!

You can either upload your layout into the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery with the tag WM#225 or you can post it in our Whimsical Musings Facebook group. We've decided that we'll save albums for special occasions so just load up your photo to the group with the tag WM#225 in the write up text so that we can find it.

2 comments:

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...