Monday 9 March 2015

Challenge #161 week of 9th March 2015


The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist 
is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. ~Mark Twain


 Here in the United States I spent last weekend getting my income taxes done.
NOT an inspiring way to spend time, but a necessary evil.

Photo credit
The only "happy" part is that I'm done early.

Running through my head the entire time was this Beatles refrain:

 If you drive a car, I'll tax the street
If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat
If you get too cold I'll tax the heat
If you take a walk, I'll tax your feet

Taxman!
  'Cause I'm the taxman, yeah, I'm the taxma-an...

 SO! In a slight nod to Lisa's British roots, I am challenging you to be inspired 
by Beatles' lyrics. With so much iconic  music spanning decades this should be an easy one!


 This is just eye candy :-)

Link: Previously unreleased photos from Bob Bonis archive

It's always a thrill for us to see what you've been inspired to create.
Make sure you post on the WM Flickr gallery & tag WM#161

Thanks for visiting!








No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...