Tuesday 3 February 2015

Challenge 157 week of 2nd February 2015

It's been a growing trend. I think the first time I saw them in their latest style was in the Echo Park Everyday Eclectic collection with the beach/fairground background paper although they might have been around longer. The design was all washed out and different compared to the bright green grass paper I bought back in 2006 when I started (and never used)! I fell in love with them right there.

Echo Park Everyday Eclectic

But since then, they've been growing and growing in numbers and I'm guessing popularity with all sorts of gorgeous bokeh style papers and sheets full of flowers, beaches, clouds, the open road and of course, woodgrain.

Have you got some of these in your stash? I know I can't seem to get enough of them right now...

Webster's Pages Ocean Melody

Crate Paper Open Road

Webster's Pages All That Glitters

Webster's Pages Beautiful Chic
Simple Stories Cosy Christmas

So, this week I'd like you to be inspired by photo realistic papers. 

If you don't have any of the new style designs, then maybe you have one or two older sheets hiding in the back of your paper storage?  I've just used a large piece of that blossom paper on a layout that I can't share with you just yet but here's just a peek!



Use it to support the subject of your layout or just because you think it's pretty. Use it whole or just a tiny piece. But let's get these gorgeous patterns out of the stash and into our albums!

As always, we LOVE to see your creations over at the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery here and don't forget to tag them WM#156!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...