Monday 15 April 2013

#85 inspired by divided page protectors

Ha ha! Pam always knows just how to stretch me the most!

This was the first time I've scrapped with divided page protectors even though I have a full set of PL stuff here ready and waiting. I've done some small flip photo album scrapbooks à la Stacy J and that was a lot of fun but a full 12x12 divided into different sizes? New.

I obviously need practice because this took me AGES! Longer than a normal page in fact and even then, I'm not fully satisfied with the result but I have photos and some story as well as a bit of memorabilia captured so it can't be all bad :-)

I tried to use a bit of each of the papers across the three pages and mix up the photos but can someone tell me what I'm supposed to do with the small photos that I use so often - the Instagram squares and the 2x3s? They just didn't "fit" anywhere.

And even then, I had lots more photos to include - maybe I will just put them behind one of the blocks to find later on.

This was hard work but also quite a bit of fun. I think I need to practice and think it through a bit more next time.




 




Another week of creative stretching - thanks Pam! I will be trying this again!

How did you get on? First time, a Project Lifer or just a divided protector fan? Don't forget to share over at Flickr (here) with the tag WM#85

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...