Monday 4 March 2013

Challenge #80 week of 4th March 2013

These prompts come around faster and faster. I can't believe that it's already March. How's life in your neck of the woods? Out of winter? Heading into spring? Or maybe moving towards autumn? Whatever you have, take a look out of the window and enjoy what you have right now - in the blink of an eye, we will be heading towards the end of the year! Ha ha...

Well, we've had a couple of weeks of more thoughtful prompts to get your journalling or story telling ideas down on paper, so this week I thought it might be nice to take a turn down the product route.

It's a product that is back in fashion although I've been using it from the very beginning and still love it. That's not to say that I don't want to get my hands on some of the new trends - mostly with big gold dots on it or printed with pretty clouds. But whatever, I love it plan white or gently tinted and if I can manage to track down the newer designs, then all the better.

Yes, I'm talking vellum.

I used it a few weeks ago for my little embossed bag


or to hold some confetti 



or just to soften the background


And I know that Pam has used it a few times recently too. 

For a journalling block


Or an oversized ephemera bag


And here are the Dear Lizzy papers I referred to earlier in my post - if you have them, I'm jealous!



So, be inspired to find a way to use vellum in your project this week. Personally, I can't wait to pick up some new ideas for me to use my vellums on my pages. I love to be inspired by what you create!

Don't forget to link up over at Flickr with the tag WM#80.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...