Sunday 13 January 2013

#72 inspired by bling, confetti & glitter

Bling? Check. Confetti? Check. Glitter? Check. 

Although the layout is not all jazzed out, it is pretty sparkly right down to the subject.


I chose really bold colors to help the black and white photos shine. I didn't have to worry about matching the silver since it is a neutral and goes with everything.

I hand-drew the main part of my title and added some stickles to it for a little extra shine.


I also found those square beads in my stash. I didn't even know I had those but this was the perfect opportunity to use them to embellish this page. I love non-traditional embellishments.

The reference to "29/30" is to reference my list of "29 things to do before 30". 

Did you jazz up your pages this week? A little? A lot?

I can't wait to see.

xo,
Pamage

1 comment:

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...