Tuesday 16 October 2012

#60 Inspired by Autumnal colors

oopsie daisy - i forgot to post my layout. Oh well, here it is a day late.

as I mentioned before, I am participating in LOAD and it has been quite fun to follow the prompts this time around. One of the prompts pushed me to re-visit a technique-gone-wrong and I remembered wanting to scraplift this lovely layout by Shannon Tidwell {here}.

So I did and the photo I chose to showcase went wonderfully with the beautiful color combo Lisa picked out for us. Although she probably had in mind some autumn pages when she chose it, I think it is funny how both of us chose to scrap non-autumn pages altogether.


what I love most about this page is the message of hope and the breezy feeling of the butterflies mixed with the calming nature of the colors helps convey that.

this page means a lot to me emotionally. I want to thank Lisa for the inspiration.

And thank you all for being with us week after week.

xo,
Pamage

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...