Sunday 16 September 2012

#56 inspired by new stash

I went to my LSS on Friday evening and bought waaay too much new stuff. But the challenge to myself to use up my new stuff meant that this Everyday Eclectic by Echo Park was a prime target for today's page.

It felt a bit strange to open up the pack and cut up a few of those sheets already but I know I need to do more of this if the bags and bags of stash I've given away over the last couple of weeks is anything to go by.

All that stuff that I'd loved when I first bought it that just didn't do it for me anymore is just too sad.

I think part of my problem is that I want to use up older stuff before I cut into my precious new stuff so I need to work more on the balance of this!

I'm not scrapping much at the moment and feel a little bit lost as far as design and stuff goes, so I'm not enthralled with my creation but it was a fun event to capture and the bright colour of the papers make me happy.




I'm totally not sure about those balloons and am not sure I'll be using the rest of that sheet. Bit too trendy for me but we will see how I get on - maybe I can find a way to incorporate them more meaningfully. Mmmmm. Will have to think.

So, all my stash is packed away now - well apart from some basics I've kept out to keep me going, so we will have to see how I get on! Bear with me. I'll be back to normal as soon as I can I hope!

Have a good week everyone and don't forget to share over at Flickr (here) with the tag WM#56.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...