Monday 2 July 2012

Challenge #46 week of 2nd July 2012

 

I think. A lot. I find myself staring into nowhere and letting my mind wander all the time. Now that's all very well and good if you're sat at home having a quiet moment, but not so good when you're at work
(shhh... don't tell!) ;-)

But my thinking got me thinking. Like it does. And I decided that's what we need to do for our next challenge.

So, I'd like you to take 5 minutes out of your busy day and just sit. Quietly. Don't try to think of anything in particular. Just let your mind wander....

Where did you go?

  • Did you find yourself making shopping lists or thinking about the laundry?
  • Or did you gaze out of the window and marvel at the beauty right outside your door?
  • Were your eyes drawn to a dust bunny sitting in the corner of your room, mocking you (well, they do round here anyway!)
  • Or maybe you found yourself suddenly caught up with a memory from the past?
Whatever it was, be inspired by where your thoughts took you and capture something of that on your creations for this week.

Short and sweet for today because I know this this time of year is busier for many of you.

Don't forget to share over in our Flickr gallery (here) with the tag WM#36.

In the meantime, have a lovely summer week everyone and take your time to just "think".

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...