Monday 23 July 2012

#48 Inspired by Ice Cream

This would have been hard for me since I am not a big ice cream fan. But being that it is summer and that we have my niece here for the summer, of course we had to have ice cream. We happened to be on our way to Serendipity in New York City last Monday when this challenge was posted. So these photos are spanking new.

I tried to keep to ice cream colors and simple design. 

Serendipity
the sketch came from Studio Calico {here}. I created two 6x6 photo collages and added a pioneer woman action for a seventies effect. this allowed me to create a 6x12 photo area. (yes, I had to print photos at home which isn't my favorite). 
the crate paper banner with the strawberries was the perfect addition to this page.
I also scattered little elements of teal/magenta punches, pale yellow butterflies and pale pink brads around the page.
I also pulled out and dusted my quickutz to cut out the title since i wanted a deep pink alpha and didn't have anything like it in my stash. (plus, it would be impossible to find an alpha with multiple e's and i's).

And that's it from me this week. It's been a few weeks since I have been able to manage multiple layouts in one week, but I haven't had a lot of time this summer. 

I hope you have been able to get out and enjoy ice cream. Keep this little inspiration in your back pocket for future pages. And if/when you do, remember to post it for us to see on the flick'r group. 

xo,
Pamage

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...