Monday 16 April 2012

Challenge #35 - Week of April 16, 2012

here's something I believe in full-heartedly.

Every cloud has a silver lining

However, sometimes when are wrapped up in the hard moments of our lives it is hard to see how things will turn out... 



It is hard to see the good in every situation. 



But often, hindsight is 20/20. And as we learn to look back at past lessons learned and positive outcomes, we can gain confidence that our current problems will turn out ok. 

there's always a silver lining

Your challenge this week, if you choose to accept it is to find the silver linings in your life, either current or past. To examine those storms to find out how things really turned out better than your expected.

I look forward to seeing and reading your stories. 
silver lining

Remember to share on our flick'r group with the tage WM#35. Lisa and I will be posting our layout next weekend.

xo,
Pamage

1 comment:

  1. I'm assuming that first picture is one of your pieces? Just gorgeous.

    This is a challenging prompt for me - with my gass empty way f thinking about the world ;-) - but being around you has had such a positive impact on me ad my attempt at seeing things more positively, that I accept your challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...