Monday 19 March 2012

#30 Inspired by current trends

Well, Lisa really inspired us by sharing her patchwork. I especially love quilting and the mismatch of fabrics is right up my alley.

Something Leslie said in the discussion boards this week solidified my design and off I went.


Funny that I also added stitching to my little hexagons, but i kept mine to just a few of the shapes. I loved diving into my scrap pile to find little pieces of papers I love which were the perfect size for the hexagons. The best part? My geometric background was made to match my style and my picture.

There is still a page or two left for me to explore with this challenge. I think this prompt showed us all how easy it is to recreate some of the trends we see in all the magazines and the new products. With just a little ingenuity we can all use what we have on hand to be on trend. And I love that.

Thank you Lisa for another great week.

xo,
Pamage

1 comment:

  1. I really adore that photo of the two of you - how perfect you look together. And the layout is just lovely with your Pamified patchwork effect. But the best bit of all is the snippets from the letters and cards you've included. You just know that I'm going to love that!

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...