Monday 13 February 2012

Challenge #26 week of 13th February 2012

Another Monday, another week, another prompt. I know that many of you reading this are participating in LOAD right now and this seems to make the month race by even faster than usual (which is already lightening speed!).

For those of you who are creating daily, I hope that you are still enjoying the process and are having fun in the time you give yourself each day for this creative hobby of ours. For those of you who think we are crazy making a layout every day for a month, give it a try! It's more fun than you can imagine and such a wonderful feeling at the end of the month.

However, I know that all this creating can be quite hard on our commitments whether personal, business or crafty so I thought I'd give us a bit of a break this week and help our process along at the same time.

So this week, I'm offering you a Page Maps sketch for our prompt.

I chose a two-page sketch that I think can easily be adjusted to a single page. It has a combination of photos and sizes which I always think is always helpful and because it's Valentine's Day week, I picked out one with hearts :-)

Page Maps February 2012 sketch 
Plenty of layers, space for journalling and embellishments and even some white space. I like it and hope you do too.

If you join in on this week's prompt, don't forget to share with us over in our Flickr gallery with the tag WM#26!


We will check in again at the end of the week with our creations and in the meantime, we'll be seeing many of you in the LOAD gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...