Friday 30 December 2011

#19 Another layout created with scraps

Well, folks. This has been a quieter week which is a welcome change. I still have family (and kiddies) around, so my scrapping time is limited, but I could not take another second of my desk in disarray, so I buckled down and set out to clear it.

If you remember from my post earlier last week, this is what my desk looked like once I was done with my challenge layout.
 the b-side to the colorful scenic route paper is that yellow with orange dots pattern. I used that and several punches to create the sun below and this layout came together in 15 minutes, including drying time for the watercolors used. That's what I call productive.

The nieces and nephews pictured above are the same ones in town today. I have been thinking a lot about how much they have grown since the last time I saw them, so I just needed to do a layout with all of them together like this.

Hope you will be joining us next week as Lisa kicks off another fun challenge for us on Monday and we embark on what could potentially be a 52-challenge year. Oh, how exciting!

xo,
Pamage

3 comments:

  1. This is just delightful. such a lovely, happy, loving layout and so absolutely you. Gorgeous and I know that there is nothing I could do in 15 minutes that could possibly stand up to this gorgeousness test! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 15 minutes makes me sick, Pam. Oh, I mean, GREAT JOB ;) haha. Seriously, I have scrap envy right now for sure :) I'm off to work on finding a job in 2012 (!!). Might join Jingle Belles via Lisa for 2012. AND working on getting here to WM on a weekly basis in 2012. All totally NOVEL CONCEPTS for the NEW YEAR :) :) :)
    Love the LO. I have a LO almost done sitting on my scrap space. Honestly, I cannot see the top of that place right now. EEK!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just amazing. So nice to meet you just found your beautiful blog and so happy I did. I have enjoyed looking around and I'm now following you, if you find a spare minute hope you visit me sometime and follow back so nice to meet new friends. Sending you special wishes for a wonderful New Year I’m looking forward to keeping in touch in 2012.
    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...