Sunday 14 August 2011

#2 Inspired by words


For week #2, I decided to jump right out of the box by offering up a quote and life motto from the US Polar explorer Norman Vaughan, “Dream Big and Dare To Fail”. When I first heard him talk about his life and motto back in 2007 it resonated so much with me that it stuck and I try to use it as my own motto.

I created two layouts, the first of which might turn into a series of “Bucket List” ideas. I've always wanted to go to the Antarctic and it deserves place number 1 on my list!



And then I just wanted to capture a few words inspired by the motto itself. I used the Scrap Happy sketch for August for the design and my new August Counterfeit Kit, “Balmy”.

Layout #2 for Whimsical Musings and #1 for Counterfeit Kit Challenge

Thanks for looking!
Lisa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...