Monday 31 October 2011

Challenge #12 week of 31st October 2011

Pam sets the bar pretty high for the challenges and I was thinking all week about this. In fact, I'm constantly thinking about challenges for the future and noting down ideas here and there. We want to make this fun, interesting and inspirational so the prompts need to be set to get you (and me) thinking.

Today is Halloween in case you hadn't noticed ;-) I guess you guys over there in the US (and Canada?) can't really escape it. It's a pretty big celebration I hear. Over in the UK it's a smaller, quieter affair and here in Germany, it's something that's been imported and is now celebrated a bit but without really understanding what it's all about :-)

But, after all, it IS October 31st and I figure we should have a challenge that's linked to it in some way.

So, here it is:


Now, you can of course take it totally at face value and make a Halloween page. Scary, right?

I seem to remember that this is a Page Maps sketch.
Or you could take it a bit deeper and make a page about something you are scared of. Maybe something quirky that gives you the heeby jeebies or something serious like, *horror of horrors*, spiders. Gives me the chills just to think about those creepy creatures.

Or maybe you take it even deeper and write about your worries. Of course, it would be lovely if you didn't have any and I don't wish them on you. But generally, most of us have a few niggles here and there.



Where will SCARY take you this week?

You can share your projects with us at our Flickr group (Whimsical Musings), using the tag WM#12.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...