Monday 22 August 2011

Challenge #4 week of 22nd August 2011

Week #4 of the weekly Whimsical Musings challenge

I found this gorgeous photo on Pinterest and immediately knew I wanted to use it one week for my challenge - the colours are just so gorgeous and I loved all the texture and items that could also be used for inspiration.


Grey is a colour I am totally loving right now so this jumped right out at me and I love the combination of the grey with the coral. However, there’s more here than just the colour. There’s texture, haberdashery, ribbons, buttons, flowers. I can see all sorts of ways our inspiration might take us with this one.

The Pinterest link is here ( http://pinterest.com/pin/106063437/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...